5 Comments on “Annual Jaycees Canoe Classic

  1. The weather as of now doesn’t look promising for Sunday. When will we know if the canoe race is postponed until next Sunday? We are coming from out of town and will be making accommodations for the night before. If the decision is made on/before Saturday, this would help tremendously.

    • The race is on. If the weather is bad, the Committee will make the decision and notify everybody via Facebook/Radio as late as Saturday night. Thank you and we’re sorry for any inconvenience this would cause due to your travel plans.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.